If you, as a professional hypnotherapist, are not trained in using hypnosis to create effective pain relief, you are missing out on helping a lot of people.
Plus, you are losing additional income that you can earn when you build a Pain Control Hypnosis niche in your hypnotherapy practice. So, stop waiting. Get trained to offer hypnosis for pain relief. Attend one of my Pain Control Hypnosis Practitioner courses this year. You will learn:
- Why Pain Management is still so inadequate in 2019.
- The principles of Pain Psychology.
- How to become a valuable member of the pain patient’s medical team.
- Ten challenges people with chronic pain face that the hypnotherapist can help them with.
- The most important differences between acute and chronic pain.
- When people with Acute Pain see a hypnotist.
- Why people with Chronic Pain will go to a hypnotist.
- How to get physicians to refer their pain patients to you for hypnotic pain control.
- The six most important ways a hypnotherapist can help someone with acute pain.
- The six most important ways a hypnotherapist can help someone with chronic pain.
- Eimer’s Eight-Step Pain Control Hypnosis Protocol.
- How to integrate Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Mindfulness, and Hypnosis.
- How to teach the client to bust through “pain panic”.
- And much more…