At Bruce Eimer, Ph.D., LLC, we recognize and appreciate diversity and individual differences.
- We promote fairness and equity.
- We advocate and practice inclusion in our clinical work and teaching. As a psychologist and therapist, Dr. Eimer works with a broad range of patients, students, and health professionals. He strives to bring objectivity and impartiality to his work with everyone.
- We do not tolerate any form of discrimination against people based on age, race, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental ability, ethnicity, or nationality.
- We value individual differences and strive to empower everyone with whom we work by encouraging them to bring their authentic selves to therapy and to our courses where they will be respected and supported.
- Chronic persistent pain does not discriminate. It can be equally brutal to everyone regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, ethnicity, or nationality.
- We are equally persistent in our efforts to help all individuals in pain continue to learn better ways to tame their pain so they can live with less pain.